October, 10th to 12th, 2014
Participate in the 2nd edition of the annual Forum of the Foundation Friends of Alliance CENTRALE LYON – EMLYON (Allyage). This year, it will take place on October, 10th to October, 12th, 2014 in San Francisco.
Last November, we were more than 60 people to take part in the Miami Forum. We hope that this year there will be more of us!
Come and join us in the San Francisco bay area at the Coyote Point Yacht Club, San Mateo, CA to discuss the Allyage’s progress in two years of existence, its projects, its future, and your essential role in its development.
To express your interest in participating in the Forum, please fill in the following form before September, 24th 2014.
Will be attending the San Francisco Forum:
Many members of the Allyage’s community, who we thank for their participation;
The whole of the Board:
- Bernard Belletante – Dean of EMLYON Business School
- Frank Debouck, Director of École Centrale de Lyon
- Patrick Dupuis, CFO, PayPal & VP, eBay, Treasurer of the Foundation
- Marc Onetto, Retired SVP, Amazon.com & Administrator, Flextronics, President of the Foundation
- Michel-Louis Prost, President of the Science & Business Alliance
- Joe Schulmann, Founder and owner, ABO Pharmaceuticals, Administrator of the Foundation
- Marie-Hélène Steinman, SVP – Wealth Management, Wealth Management Advisor, Certified Financial Planner, Merrill Lynch, Administrator of the Foundation
DISCOVER THE PROGRAM
Download the program: Final program San Francisco Forum
Rates: the cost of the package is $220 for local attendees. It includes:
- Friday’s dinner at the French Consular Residence, invitation by Pauline Carmona, French Consulate General in San Francisco ;
- Saturday’s dinner and cruise (including the rental of a bus to drive you all to the boarding spot);
- Your local participation fee.
Lunch on both days will be provided and is free.
Hotels: we contacted two hotels near the Yacht Club with which we negotiated special rates:
- Holiday Inn & Suite, San Mateo : $139 per night (for 2 people, breakfast not included, three-star hotel)
- San Mateo SFO Airport Hotel: $119 + tax per night (for 2 people, breakfast included, two-star hotel)
To make a reservation, please send an email to Mrs. Pauline Brown at [email protected] and please copy Mrs. Béatrice Carrot [email protected] Inform Mrs. Pauline Brown of the hotel you chose to stay at, include the reference code “Alliance LYON EM – CENTRALE” and the corresponding code for the hotel chosen:
- Holiday Inn & Suite, San Mateo: 6027469
- San Mateo SFO Airport Hotel: 21839C46163
Book your room before September, 24th 2014 to benefit from those rates!
Shuttle: there is a free shuttle service between SFO Airport and the hotels.
We sincerely thank our sponsors for their generosity: