Participate in the 3rd edition of the annual Forum of the American Foundation Friends of Alliance CENTRALE LYON – EMLYON (Allyage).
Dates: Saturday, October 3 until Sunday, October 4, 2015
Location: Yotel in New York City, NY
Theme: “Careers of tomorrow”
Seize the opportunity to discover Allyage’s activities and projects, meet fellow alumni from École Centrale de Lyon and EMLYON Business School, develop your network and take part in discussions on the theme “Careers of tomorrow”!
This year’s edition will be different in so that Saturday, October 3 morning will be dedicated to our school’s alumni associations. The Association des Centraliens de Lyon, run by Mr. Michel-Louis Prost, and EMLYON FOREVER network, run by Mr. Nicolas Job, have each planned a special event for their alumni. Don’t miss on the occasion to connect or reconnect with your alma mater!
PAY THE FORUM FEE VIA PAYPAL
Any alumni of École Centrale de Lyon and EMLYON Business School living in North America or simply passing through this region of the world, is more than welcome to join us!
Naturally, the whole of the Board of Allyage will be attending this event:
- Bernard Belletante – Dean of EMLYON Business School
- Frank Debouck – Director of École Centrale de Lyon
- Patrick Dupuis (EMLYON84) – SVP, Simplicity, Quality and Productivity (SQP), PayPal & SVP, eBay, Treasurer of the Foundation
- Marc Onetto (Centrale Lyon 73) – Retired SVP, Amazon.com, Administrator, Flextronics & Administrator Essilor, Chairman of the Foundation
- Michel-Louis Prost (Centrale Lyon 74) – President of the Science & Business Alliance
- Jose Schulmann (Centrale Lyon 70) – Founder and owner, ABO Pharmaceuticals
- Marie-Hélène Steinman (EMLYON95) – SVP – Wealth Management, Wealth Management Advisor, Certified Financial Planner, Merrill Lynch
DISCOVER THE PROGRAM
Download the program: Program New York Forum
We are thrilled to announce the intervention of three successful guest speakers at the Forum:
- Mingpo Cai: EMLYON alumni 98 and Founder and President of Cathay Capital Private Equity, who will be sharing his own entrepreneurial success story;
- Thibaut Munier: EMLYON alumni 96 and Co-Founder and COO of 1000Mercis Group, who will be sharing his experience as a successful entrepeneur;
- Gary Reiner: Partner at General Atlantic, Retired SVP from General Electric, who will be discussing the subject of “Entrepreneurship Spirit in large and Small Companies”.
Participation fee: it covers all food and beverage served during the event.
- Local residents (New York and its surroundings): $150
- Non-local residents & plus-ones: $75
- Students: $40
The more sponsorship we can get, the smaller the participation fee. If you are willing to sponsor the event or if you have any leads on potential sponsors, do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
Directions to the Yotel: 570 Tenth Avenue (corner of 10th Avenue & West 42nd Street) New York, NY 10036
YOTEL New York is super modern, tech friendly and beautifully designed throughout. A robot looks after your bags, the coffee and WiFi are free, and a short distance to our meeting venue…located on their 4th floor!
Hotel: we negotiated a special rate with the Yotel at $269/night + tax for Premium Queen Cabin, with complementary breakfast and free Wi-Fi. To make a reservation and to benefit from this negotiated rate:
- Internet: follow this link: YOTEL – American Foundation Friends of Alliance – NYC 2015
- Phone: All guests may make their reservations by calling Yotel’s Pre-Arrival Team directly at (646) 449-7700 or (877) 909-6835 (toll free) before the cut-off date on September 2, 2015. In order to obtain the special group rate, guests will need to identify themselves as being with the American Foundation Friends of Alliance Block or under Block Code ‘151002ALLI’.
Upgraded room types: Yotel can offer its upgraded cabin types at a discounted group rate; however these can only be made by reaching out to directly Maysoon Nasharty ([email protected] or direct line 646 449 7776) and are based on availability at time of booking. Upgraded rooms and rates are below:
- Executive View Cabin – $309/night + tax
- First Cabin King – $369/night + tax
- VIP View Suite – $800/night + tax
Book your room before September 4, 2015 to benefit from those rates!
|Contact info: if you have any questions on your attendance to the event, contact:|