The jury of the Startup Challenge – Acceleration Track 2016 edition is thrilled to announce the results of the first round of the challenge.
The three shortlisted contestants who will be defending their startup projects at the San Francisco Forum are (by alphabetical order):
|CleanCup: project developed by Eléonore Blondeau (EMLYON16), Luc Bourserie (Centrale Lyon) and Guillaume Père (Centrale Lyon)
|Nanovare: project developed by Tobias Böcker (EMLYON14), Fanny Chesa (Arts et Métiers ParisTech 16), Mohamed Tahas (Centrale Lyon PhD17) and Daniel Thomas (Centrale Lyon 14)
|Teedji : project developed by Gaëtan Piolot (Centrale Lyon), Lucas Quinonero (Centrale Lyon) and François Rostker (ISTY)
The members of the jury would like to congratulate all the participants of this challenge and wish them great success in their entrepreneurial adventure. The jury was delighted by the quality of the 17 applications it received.
The three shortlisted teams will be defending their project at the final of the challenge at the San Francisco Forum of Allyage taking place on October 14-16, 2016. At this occasion, three prizes will be awarded to the teams:
- $15.000 for the first place;
- $2.500 for the second and third places.
Members of the jury of the Startup Challenge 2016 edition:
- Jean-Pierre Altier (Centrale Lyon 70)
- Isabelle Billet (EMLYON91)
- Tobias Böcker (EMLYON14)
- Michel Coster (for emlyon business school)
- Anji Ismail (EMLYON09)
- Jean-Pierre Millon (Centrale Lyon 74)
- Monique Millon
- Sylvie Mira Bonnardel (for École Centrale de Lyon)
- Patrick Peronnet (EMLYON03)
- Nicolas Pujol (EMLYON00)
- Jose Schulmann (Centrale Lyon 70)