The deadline to apply to the 2016 Startup Challenge was on April 13, 2016.
The jury of the third edition of this entrepreneurial challenge is thrilled to announce it received 17 applications, split as such:
- 4 teams from École Centrale de Lyon;
- 9 teams from emlyon business school ;
- 3 mixed teams from École Centrale de Lyon and emlyon business school ;
- 1 team from the I.D.EA. Program.
The projects are from many diverse industry sectors: healthcare, Greentech, e-commerce, sports or even, music.
The jury has one month and a half to analyze and deliberate over the 17 applications. On June 3rd, we will announce the names of the three final teams who will pitch their projects at the finale.
This finale will take place in San Francisco, on October 15, 2016, at our 4th annual Forum organized in the US. Each team will be awarded a prize (a loan on trust to be exact): $15,000 for the first team and $2,500 for the two other teams.
We wish great success to all those entrepreneurs!
The jury members of the 3rd edition of the challenge are:
- Jean-Pierre Altier (Centrale Lyon 70)
- Isabelle Billet (EMLYON91)
- Tobias Böcker (EMLYON14)
- Michel Coster (for emlyon business school)
- Anji Ismail (EMLYON09)
- Jean-Pierre Millon (Centrale Lyon 74)
- Monique Millon
- Sylvie Mira Bonnardel (for École Centrale de Lyon)
- Patrick Peronnet (EMLYON03)
- Nicolas Pujol (EMLYON00)
- Jose Schulmann (Centrale Lyon 70)
- Marie-Hélène Steinman (EMLYON95)