On February 11 & 12, 2016 takes place the annual visit of the American administrators of Allyage to the Ecully campus. The following board members will attend this visit:
- Patrick Dupuis (EMLYON84) – SVP, Simplicity, Quality and Productivity (SQP), PayPal & SVP, eBay, Treasurer of the Foundation;
- Marc Onetto (Centrale Lyon 73) – Retired SVP, Amazon.com, Administrator, Flextronics & Administrator Essilor, Chairman of the Foundation;
- Marie-Hélène Steinman (EMLYON95) – SVP – Wealth Management, Wealth Management Advisor, Certified Financial Planner, Merrill Lynch.
This annual visit has several objectives:
- To meet up with students from both schools to share some advice on their professional careers here and in the United States of America;
- To communicate on the different activities and projects developed by Allyage;
- To organize a board meeting to determine the directions that will be taken in 2016;
- To be updated on the changes and projects developed by and within our two schools.
In the framework of this visit, a conference entitled “Careers of tomorrow – from Ecully to the United States of America”, targeting the students and alumni of our two schools, is scheduled on Friday, February 12, 2016 on the École Centrale de Lyon campus.
To register to the conference, please click on the following link.